Now Accepting Nominations for the 2016 ICOMM Book Award
The International Communication Book Award is presented at the International Studies Association Annual Meeting to the book that is nominated and deemed to have made the most substantial impact in the area of International Communication in the context of international studies.
Please submit the name and author(s) of the book with a 1-page nomination letter by June 30, 2015 to Ken Rogerson (rogerson [ AT] duke.edu).
- Books published between 2009-2014 are eligible to be nominated.
- Recipient(s) must be a current member of ISA. The award is open to both Members and Non-Members of ISA. However, any Non-Member recipient must join the Association to receive the award.
- The book may have more than one author, but edited volumes, textbooks and translations are not eligible.
- The nomination must be made by a member of the International Communication Section.
- Please read the full list of guidelines here.